Website Synergy Steel
Accounts Payable – Accounts Receivable Clerk
Synergy Steel’s Corporate Office, located in Fort Mill, South Carolina, is looking for the area’s best talent who want to work in a culture and environment that is honest, rewarding, advancing and fun! Synergy is a place where you can build your career with the unwavering support of your team. An environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas. A team oriented and results driven culture where everyone is appreciated and valued. Whether you are working in sales, office, management, finance, manufacturing or construction, you will have the opportunity to thrive each day with outstanding growth potential.
The Synergy team recognizes that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
When you join the Synergy team, you are rewarded with:
- An entrepreneurial work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas from every level
- A team oriented and results driven culture where everyone is appreciated and valued
- Excellent Compensation Package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Outstanding Growth Potential
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
General Description of Job:
Synergy is seeking an Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk for our Corporate headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina. We are seeking candidates that take initiative, are self-starters, possess a positive attitude, are cordial, and take great pride in their work. The individual awarded this position must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to perform the following essential functions.
- Accounts Payable:
- Thoroughly and promptly review and process/code invoices and purchase orders ensuring accuracy.
- Enter data into QuickBooks.
- Reconcile corporate credit card statements.
- Route documents for processing and approval.
- Maintain vendor files (electronic and hard copy).
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Accounts Payable:
- Issue Payment Applications.
- Prepare and Process Invoices.
- Eagerness to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned and providing overall support as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
- Confidently and proficiently utilize computer software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point. In addition, internal software programs are to be learned and utilized on a daily basis.
- Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks (minimum 1 year) are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Accomplish tasks independently as well as work in a team environment.
- Good learning ability.
- Strong data entry and typing skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple demands.
- Detail-oriented and process driven.
- Excels in problem solving.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong work ethic with demonstrated organizational and time-management techniques.
- Display abilities to work well with others in a team environment.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- High degree of professionalism, tact, and ability to influence others.
- Sound judgment, ability to make decisions, work and act independently, and seek assistance or consult with more senior personnel when necessary.
- Work requires the ability to operate an automobile, have a valid state Driver’s License, and personal vehicle liability Insurance coverage to meet the standard set by the Company.
- Monday to Friday – Full Time Position
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job please visit synergysteelcorp.com.