Bilingual a Huge Plus!
Synergy Steel is looking for the area’s best talent who want to work in a culture and environment that is honest, rewarding, advancing and fun! Synergy is a place where you can build your career with the unwavering support of your team. An environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas. A team oriented and results driven culture where everyone is appreciated and valued. Whether you are working in sales, office, management, finance, manufacturing or construction, you will have the opportunity to thrive each day with outstanding growth potential.
The Synergy team recognizes that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
When you join the Synergy team, you are rewarded with:
An entrepreneurial work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas from every level
A team oriented and results driven culture where everyone is appreciated and valued
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Retirement Plan
- Outstanding Growth Potential
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
General Description of Job:
Synergy is seeking an Administrative/Office Assistant for our manufacturing facility located in Lancaster, South Carolina. We are seeking candidates that take initiative, are self-starters possess a positive attitude, are cordial and take great pride in their work. The individual awarded this position must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to perform the following essential functions.
- Organizing, entering and distributing files and information.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Monitor office and safety equipment supply inventory and facilities
- Uploading documents filing (both electronic and hardcopies)
- General reception duties
- Route documents for processing and approval
- Research resources for bidding opportunities and assist in formulating bid packages
- Entering leads into our Customer Relations Management system
- Eagerness to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Special projects and other duties as assigned and providing overall support to the Plant Manager and/or other managers as needed
- This position requires timely completion of projects. You will need to demonstrate the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
- Confidently and proficiently utilize computer software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. In addition, internal software programs are to be learned and utilized on a daily basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Accomplishes tasks independently as well as work in a team environment
- Good learning ability
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple demands
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Excels in problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic with demonstrated organizational and time-management techniques
- Display abilities to work well with others in a team environment
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- High degree of professionalism, tact, and ability to influence others.
- Sound judgment, ability to make decisions, work and act independently, and seek assistance or consult with more senior personnel when necessary
- Work requires the ability to operate an automobile, have a valid state Driver’s License, and personal vehicle liability Insurance coverage to meet the standard set by Company
Synergy Steel is an AEC company who provides innovative framing and wall panelization solutions for the residential and commercial sectors. We offer a full suite of architectural, engineering, and VDC services to all our clients.
At Synergy Steel, our culture is honest, rewarding, and fun. We strive to maintain an environment where team members can build their career with unwavering support. Our team-oriented mindset encourages creativity and innovation with a results-driven focus.
Family focused culture with meaningful core values, terrific employee benefits and advancement for growth!
Applications should be in PDF format and include resume or CV, cover letter, and applicable work samples/portfolios. Please limit work samples/portfolios to 5 MB.
We offer competitive salaries, annual bonus, 401k, medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, paid personal time and holidays, and flexible working hours.
Synergy Steel is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening & background check is required for this position. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe diversity is crucial for the success of our team.
To apply for this job please visit synergysteelcorp.com.